The Brush Mate Wet Paint Brush Storage System
We invented the Trade 20, and it’s smaller brother the Trade 4+, to make life easier for decorators. Since then, thousands of decorators have saved many, many hours by storing their brushes wet without cleaning them and the products have become an indispensable part of professional decorators’ lives.
Storing wet gloss and varnish brushes in jars of water or solvents is time-consuming, costly, and thoroughly messy! Ferrules rust, bristles bend, paint hardens in the stock, and spillages mess up your van. But problem-free brush care and storage needn’t be a chore. After painting, don’t bother cleaning your paintbrushes, simply clip your brushes into the Brush Mate Trade 20 or Trade 4+ and let the unique vapor system keep the brushes soft and pliable – ready for immediate re-use hours, days, or even months later.
- Stores wet paintbrushes instantly for any length of time
- Brushes are ready for immediate use without cleaning
- Brushes suspended in vapor not liquid
- No bent bristles or rusty ferrules
- Prolongs brush life
- No more time wasted cleaning paint brushes
For wet paintbrush care and storage
The latest addition to the Brush Mate family.
- Holds up to 12 brushes
- Complete with a 250ml bottle of fluid
- Lightweight design
- Removable steel frame for easy cleaning.
The rugged Trade 20 with its steel body, and chunky nylon lid, is designed for the professional. information.
- Holds up to 20 brushes
- Complete with 250ml bottle of fluid and drip mat
- Steel carrying handle
- Stable design for no-spill transport
The handy Trade 4+ is ideal for smaller jobs and general DIY use.
- Holds up to 4 large or more small brushes
- Impregnated Vapour Mate pad – no fluid
- Resilient nylon construction
- Convenient size
- Ideal for the avid DIYer
Accessories for TRADE 20 & TRADE 4+
A full range of spares and accessories is available to give you a lifetime of benefit from your Trade 20 or Trade 4+.